Where’s my refund – Hawaii?
To check the status of your Hawaii state refund online, go to https://tax.ehawaii.gov/hoihoi/refund.html.
You will be prompted to enter:
- ID type
- Social Security Number or ITIN
- Refund amount
Then, click “Submit” to view your refund status.
If this application is unavailable, you may check your refund status by phone using the Interactive Voice Response System toll-free at +1 (800) 222-3229.
Generally, if your tax return is correct, you will receive your refund 9-10 weeks after you mail or e-file your tax return and for paper Refund checks add an additional two weeks.
What can cause a delay in my Hawaii refund?
- If the department needs to verify information reported on your return or request additional information, the process will take longer.
- Math errors in your return or other adjustments.
- You used more than one form type to complete your return.
- Your return was missing information or incomplete.
Need more Hawaii refund and tax information?
Need more tax guidance?
Whether you make an appointment with one of our knowledgeable tax pros or choose one of our online tax filing products, you can count on H&R Block to help you get the support you need when it comes to filing taxes.
Need to check the status of your federal refund? Visit our Where’s My Refund page to find out how soon you’ll receive your federal refund.
Was this topic helpful?